Annual guide for gifts and events
It's the most wonderful time of the year for a holiday wish and a fun fête. From steals under $50 to gifts of a lifetime topping out at a cool $425,000, the Christmas Wish Book is a shopping hit list with a can't-miss local calendar. And all right here in Acadiana. From gents who need another pair of funky socks to ladies who love the sparkle, The IND's annual guide to unique gifts in Lafayette is a collection of the best of what's around on any budget. Pair that with a calendar brimming with events for the kiddies and adults alike and it's a one stop guide for all you need all season long.
Bonus: If you check out the Wish Book online you can flip page by page through local goods and click on links to business' pages to see more. Click here to access it.
The lineup of gifts includes:
- Everything to trim your tree from Paul Michael Company and goodies like a sturdy cutting board to give as well
- Super luxe diamond necklaces and stunning rings from Paul's Jewelry
- Sweet fingerprint necklaces and a mighty clever purse from Caroline and Company
- Modern John Humphries designs and Acadiana-themed jewelry from Mignon Faget
- Soothing pampering experiencing from Massage Envy
- Tommy Bahama for him and her and laid back Southern Marsh from Brother's On the Boulevard
- Aveda gifts to brighten skin and hair from Spa Mizan
- A membership to The Joint the chiropractic place
- An artful time at Painting with a Twist
- Fun footwear from Moseley & Hollard
- Laser cut bracelets from Armentor Jewelers
- Custom and vintage necklaces from Sky Blue
- Diamond and sterling necklaces from Whisnant's
- Leather alligator belts from Mark Stanton Co.
- Stylish handbags from LIttle Town
- Custom monogram bracelets from Hemline
- Super K2 cooler from The Backpacker
- Stunning Rolex from Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry