UL’s Alumni Association rolled out the vermilion carpet for the 2015 Spring Gala honoring Dwight Andrus Jr. at a swank affair in the revamped Student Union. A live and silent auction were just part of an evening dedicated to Andrus, who graduated in 1956 and has been a longtime supporter of the university. He and his late wife, Nedra, established the Andrus Endowed Chair in Finance in 1997, and the local businessman has served his alma mater in roles from trustee of the UL Lafayette Foundation to cochair with Nedra of the Universty Art Museum campaign drive.
Photos by Jay Faugot
1. Todd and Ashley Andrus Babin
2. Jennifer LeMeunier, Don Landry and Margaret Trahan
3. Darren and Michelle Guidry, Rob and Toni Eddy, and Bobette Robideaux
4. Whitney Andrus Ashy, Avery Andrus, Michelle Andrus, Tyler Andrus Wied and Layne Andrus
5. Joseph Savoie and Dwight W. Andrus Jr.
6. Christi White Hurst and Matt Andrus
7. Stephen Ashy and Whitney Andrus Ashy
8. Andre and Angie Comeaux and Michelle and Joey Domingue
9. Reed Andrus, Dwight W. Andrus Jr., Dwight W. Andrus III and David Andrus
10. Don Landry and Kathy Comeaux