- SATIRE: GUEST COLUMN BY DAVID VITTER: "DON'T BELIEVE THESE RUMORS"
From The Red Shtick, a satirical open letter by gubernatorial candidate David Vitter, denying a swarm of new rumors.
- IF IT'S BOBBY JINDAL VS. HILLARY CLINTON, LOUISIANA VOTERS WANT THE DEMOCRAT
More fall-out from The Advocate/WWL poll.
- POLLS, FUNDAMENTALS, AND PREDICTIONS... OR WOULD A RUNOFF REALLY BE THAT CLOSE?
Mike Henderson, the head honcho at LSU's Manship Lab, unpacks the most recent round of polls and asks whether it's really possible a Democrat could become the next governor of Louisiana. Spoiler: It's still a long shot.
- GUMBOPAC'S CRYING BABY AD
The anti-David Vitter political action committee, GumboPAC, just released their newest campaign commercial, starring a baby in a diaper.
- FUNNIEST LOUISIANA CAMPAIGN COMMERCIALS OF ALL-TIME
Jeremy Alford's LA Politics curates a list of the funniest and most notable Louisiana political commercials of all-time.