- BOB MANN: IT'S TIME FOR A LOUISIANA GUBERNATORIAL DEBATE COMMISSION
David Vitter's decision to skip out on almost every major gubernatorial debate should serve as a reminder: We need a gubernatorial debate commission.
- JOHN BEL EDWARDS UNDER ATTACK FOR "OBAMACARE" EXPANSION, WHICH OTHER CANDIDATES ALSO SUPPORT
The Republican Governor's Association recently launched a commercial attacking John Bel Edwards for authoring a bill that would expand Medicaid in Louisiana. Curiously, though, Medicaid expansion is also favored by all three of the leading Republican candidates.
- ABC NEWS DESTROYS JINDAL'S PROPOSAL WITH FOUR WORDS
There is just one minor problem with Bobby Jindal's genius plan to combat ISIS.
- 60 MINUTES FEATURES SHREVEPORT'S GLENN FORD
Last night, 60 Minutes featured the heartbreaking and infuriating story of Glenn Ford, the Shreveport man who spent thirty years on death row and was subsequently exonerated.
- THE TIMES-PIC JUMPS THE SHARK, ENDORSES VITTER
The Times-Picyayune bizarrely endorsed David Vitter for governor, based on Mary Landrieu's record.