- VITTER TRAILS EDWARDS BY 12 POINTS
According to a recent poll, David Vitter trails John Bel Edwards, 52-40, suggesting that this ugly election could be about to become even uglier.
- FIVE EXCUSES TO EXPLAIN WHY DAVID VITTER'S FINANCE DIRECTOR DIDN'T ILLEGALLY COORDINATE WITH HERSELF
"Perhaps Guastella has dissociative identity disorder, once known as multiple personality disorder. One personality is Courtney, David Vitter’s finance director. Another personality is Courtney, fundraiser for Fund for Louisiana’s Future. Ask any psychiatrist, and I’m sure he’ll tell you it’s almost impossible for a DID sufferer’s split identities to coordinate with each other."
- STEPHANIE GRACE: VITTER'S ATTACKS UNDERMINE BIPARTISAN PRISON REFORM
Stephanie Grace makes a fantastic point. David Vitter's cynical and false attack against John Bel Edwards undermines bipartisan and much-needed prison reform.
- HAUNTED BY SEX SCANDALS, VITTER COULD LOSE
A dead woman or a live boy might not cost you an election. What about a dead woman, a dying woman, an alleged love-child, an idiotic spy, and oh heck, let’s just throw it in, rumors that you have a diaper fetish? And there's still a month to go. The election run-off is on November 21. Louisiana, you just tell the world how crazy you like it.
- THERE'S A CRAZY NEW TWIST IN VITTERGATE
Just when thought it couldn't get crazier, it does. Vitter's spy was spying on a spy.
- LOUISIANA GOVERNOR'S RACE DEVOLVES INTO WORST SPY MOVIE EVER
From the great Charlie Pierce of Esquire. Vittergate is a comedy of errors.