Due to the 11 a.m. kick-off between UL and Boise State (not to mention ongoing improvements to The Tigue), tailgating setup and access times will be different for Saturday’s game.
• Tailgating setup begins at 2 p.m. Friday, with RV setup starting at 5 p.m. Friday. All fans are encouraged to set up tents and bring in heavy equipment on Friday to minimize set up time on Saturday.
• RVs, trailers, and passenger vehicles that fit within your tailgating spot are allowed for setup, and can remain during the game. UL wants to allow fans the option to use their vehicles as safe storage for valuable tailgating supplies when they leave the area to enter into the game.
• Everyone will have access to their spot. There are gates open in the construction fence to allow spot holders in that area to access their spots for setup as normal.
• Reinhardt Drive will close prior to the Cajun Walk at approximately 8:15 a.m. Reinhardt Drive will remain closed to all vehicle traffic after that time. At this point, there can be no vehicle movement in tailgating areas.
• After Reinhardt Drive closes, tailgaters can use their RCAF pass to drop off items from the adjacent RCAF lot, and then park their car in the RCAF lot.
• As in years past, TG passes are not allowed to park in RCAF lots. TG passes that are not parked in TG spots will need to park in general admission parking.
• Tailgating tents may remain set up for the duration of the current three-game home stand.