Fast-casual concept Chicken Salad Chick has opened a second location less than a year after launching its first Lafayette store on Coolidge Street in the Oil Center. The new location, which opens Nov. 15, is in the Whole Foods-anchored Ambassador Crossing Shopping center.
A Lafayette native, Beau Nicolosi discovered the concept two years ago while on vacation in Destin, Fla.
Founded in Auburn, Ala., the Chicken Salad Chick company was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. The company now has more than 60 restaurants across the Southeast.
The following is being offered during grand opening week:
· Tuesday, Nov. 15 – The first guest wins one free pound of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive one free pound of chicken salad per month. (Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age and are required to download the CravingCredits app.)
· Wednesday, Nov. 16 – The first 100 guests receive a free scoop of chicken salad of choice.
· Thursday, Nov. 17 – The first 100 guests receive a complimentary Chicken Salad Chick selfie stick.
· Friday, Nov. 18 – The first 100 guests to buy two pounds of chicken salad will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick mini cooler.
· Saturday, Nov. 19 – The first 100 guests receive a complimentary Chicken Salad Chick coozie. In addition, the first 50 guests to order a Chick Special get a free slice of Pumpkin Cheesecake.